Three Brothers Bakery

23 Jan

Happy National Pie Day! There isn’t a better place in town to celebrate than Three Brothers Bakery. Three Brothers has the best selection of pies in town with discounted prices for National Pie Day. These pies are so good I’ve decided to give one away to my email followers (see details below). Now that you know about this official holiday, run to the nearest Three Brothers Bakery and take full advantage of an excuse to eat more pie!

IMG_3089Apple Pie at Three Brothers Bakery

I recently visited Three Brothers Bakery to prepare for National Pie Day. The bakery serves a variety of delicious desserts and baked goods. You name it, they’ve got it. Their glass display shows off a bountiful spread of sweets: cupcakes, muffins, cake balls, breads, Danishes, cakes and most importantly, pies!

IMG_3075Cakes for any celebration

IMG_3117Classic Pecan Pie

It’s obvious that Three Brothers’ takes pride in their baking. On a historical note, the bakery dates back to 1949 when the original Jucker brothers opened shop on Holman Street in Houston. Although the recipes and products have been altered over time, this establishment has been serving Houstonites classic and remarkable desserts for over six decades!

IMG_3079CupcakesIMG_3109Handcrafted pie box from the Woodworkers Club of Houston

Owner Bobby Jucker and his staff were overly friendly and accommodating during my time at Three Brothers. They gave me pie after pie, and I indulged until I was stuffed to the brim. My favorite pie was the Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie. Yep, deep dish! This famous pie is made with five pounds of pecans, and weighs a staggering twenty-two pounds after all is said and done. The pie takes four and a half hours to bake. Every second is worth it…this masterpiece is to pie for!

IMG_3095Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie

{Finishing one slice of this pie is a daunting task.}

Other top sellers are their meringue pies, gingerbread cookies and Challah bread. The bakery offers seating to guests like me who choose to enjoy their dessert in-house. There are several Three Brothers locations, including their South Braeswood and Memorial locations, as well as their Washington location coming soon!

IMG_3076A wide assortment of baked goods

Choose to spend your National Pie Day at Three Brothers Bakery! Today in stores and online Three Brothers is offering a $3 discount on all their mouthwatering and glamorous pies. If you choose to purchase online, use the code “PIEDAY” to get the discount.

AND…for all my followers, I am giving away a Three Brothers pie! One of my new or current email followers will have the chance to win a free pie from the bakery. Enter your email on the right side of my page to become a follower and have your name entered in the drawing. It’s as easy as pie!

IMG_3114

Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie

To learn more about Three Brothers Bakery and where to get your pie fix, visit their website here!

Click the UrbanSpoon link below to read more reviews over Three Brothers Bakery:

Three Brothers Bakery on Urbanspoon

About these ads

8 Responses to “Three Brothers Bakery”

1. Ailee January 26, 2014 at 7:36 pm #

I am so excited that we won! The pie was such a big hit yesterday and today (had another group of people over!). Thank you so much!!!!!

2. how to link google plus and facebook April 28, 2014 at 11:01 pm #

We stumbled over here by a different page and thought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to exploring your web page
    repeatedly.

3. cheap herve leger dress May 24, 2014 at 3:29 am #

I’ve been brοԝsing oոline morе than 3 hours as of late, but
    I never disxovered aany attention-grabbing article likе yours.

It iss ƅeautiful value sufficient for me. In mƴ opinion, if
    all ssite owners and bloggers made just right content aѕ yoou did,
    the weƄ might Ƅe mucɦ more useful than eνeг before.

4. free press release submit May 24, 2014 at 9:03 am #

I was recommended this website by means of my cousin. I am now not certain whether or not this
    publish is written through him as nobody else understand such
    exact about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks!

5. v-Neck June 4, 2014 at 9:56 pm #

Woԝ, this paragrɑph iss pleasant, my sister iis analyzing these
    kinds off things, thսs I aam going to convey her.

6. lesbian movies watch free June 5, 2014 at 2:00 pm #

Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need
    some advice from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
    I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.

I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where
    to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers

7. Chang July 6, 2014 at 11:07 pm #

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back
    to your weblog? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot
    of the information you present here. Please let me know if this
    ok with you. Thanks a lot!